Recruitment Privacy Notice
As part of any recruitment process, fabrik Limited collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. We will collect a range of information about you, including:
- Your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number
- Details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history
- Information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements
- Whether or not you have a disability for which the organisation needs to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process
- Information about your entitlement to work in the UK.
We collect this information in a variety of ways. For example, data may be contained in CVs, cover letters or portfolios submitted, or obtained from your passport or other identity documents, or collected through interviews or other forms of assessment. We may well seek references from third parties, former employers, criminal record checks if needed for specific project work once we have made you a job offer.